These are photos of the progress of the transition of the store from the old to the new. The store was built in 1938, and has been a pawn shop and flower shop, among other businesses, but it was originally a General Store. It is an honor to bring it back to it’s original use. There was much to do in preparing the old building to be presentable for The Burgess General Store. All the signs and other woodwork was crafted by hand and took many hours to complete. Enjoy.